Shipping & Handling
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation via email.
The majority of units will be ready for shipment within 48 hours after receiving your order.
We will send you tracking information within 12 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the E-Mail address you provided when checking out.
We are processing orders during business hours: Monday – Friday: 9 am – 6 pm (EST).
Shipping from our warehouse located in the U.S. (Miami, FL).
- Free US Shipping: $2000 and more (Fedex Ground): 2–5 days.
- Expedited Shipping (Fedex 2nd Day Air): Delivery by the end of the second business day.
- Overnight Shipping (Fedex Next Day Air): Next business day delivery by 10:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, or end of day, depending on destination.
We may choose the optimal and fastest shipping carrier based on your location.
Canada (Special discounted rates):
Available (Hollywood, FL, 33020).
- Expedited Shipping (Fedex, UPS Worldwide Expedited or USPS Priority Mail): 5–9 days.
- Expedited Express Shipping (Fedex, UPS Worldwide Express or USPS Priority Express Mail): 2–5 days.
We may choose the optimal and fastest shipping carrier based on your country/location.
Fraud Prevention Policy
We have a fraud prevention policy to protect our customers from fraud and theft.
Upon payment receipt our Customer Service team will contact you to request proof of ID. Orders will not be shipped until this information is received.
An adult signature is required for delivery to protect our customers from fraud and theft.
We do not deliver to P.O. box addresses and FPO/APO addresses.
We ship using our shipping account only. We do not ship using a customer's shipping account.
Orders will be shipped to original address only. Change address requests, rerouting request or any "hold at location" requests are not available and blocked.
In case of fraud mining rig will be blocked and will be useless.
We save all the serial numbers of hardware parts to prevent fraud.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.